16 February 2010

Cold Tuesday





Me: I think we need to work on poses and photography.
Friedrich: I think you need to buy a tripod.

Very long day!
I gave a presentation today so I wore "my most capable looking outfit."
Well, not exactly, but I like to work in a Clueless quote when I can.

Friedrich could not be coaxed outside this morning and, as you can see from the above dialog, takes his photographer position very lightly.

Now it's time to avoid the dishes and put in some couch time. Hope everyone is having a nice week so far!

neck-tie blouse: Target
tulip skirt: Urban Outfitters
brown herringbone tights: Gap
purple sweater: Old Navy via clothing trade with Mom
brown heels: Target

1 comment:

  1. you look adorable! love the ruffles and the cardi together. tres sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!