15 February 2010

Powder Blues




The snow will not stop!
Did you know that you can play bingo at Chick-fil-A? I won coupons for both chicken nuggets and a salad (of my choice? I do not know). The seniors seemed pretty bummed that a bunch of school kids showed up and reduced their odds, but we'll be back.
Other than that, I completed my statistics homework and managed to fit all of my answers on one page using options "shrink" and "text box."
Enough of that...

shirt: made by great-grandmother, embroidered by aunt (wow, huh?)
mother of pearl cuff links: grandmother's jewelry box
nails: blue manicure courtesy of Katherine
gray-ish pants: Gap
striped flats: Keds

2 comments:

  1. Diggin' the blue nails. I've been painting mine obnoxious early 90's colors to liven things up a bit. I swear, you can almost hear the (original) 90210 theme song when I walk into a room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blouse is amazing, hun! mani is super cute, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!