18 February 2010

Sun Striped





The sunlight this morning gave me a glimpse of Spring...
Maybe the anticipatory sandals I've been buying are actually making the weather warmer!

Yesterday, Friedrich & I both had the day off, so we went to AmVet thrift store on Elvis Presley Blvd. I brought in quite a bounty, some items I am very excited about (i.e. Summer stuff).

Aubergine. This color, or rather the use of this word, caused a little debate over the holiday amongst my family. I doubled up on the raisin-y color today. What would you call it? Mull it over. (Mulberry!?)

Good Night!

creme t-shirt: American Apparel
striped cardigan: H&M
"trouser jeans": Mossimo/Target
bow shoes: Pink Studio/Piperlime.com
oversized hoops: adopted from Mom's overstocked hoop collection

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!