24 February 2010

Errand Wednesday








Lady at post office (looking at passport photo): "You're cute. You look really studious, then you let your hair down and take those glasses off, it's a whole different party!"

Today was a good no-class day. Friedrich and I slept in after I promised myself that I would get up early. The bed was a perfectly toasted marshmallow cloud and I could not get out. We went to the post office downtown to process my passport and stopped at Lit, the restaurant supply store, on the way back. I spent a little time at school and went out to celebrate Rachel's successful thesis proposal defense (Hi, Rachel!).

This post introduces my watch, "First Naked Lady."
Also, I ordered these tights thinking that they were navy, they are actually really bright and I like it!

Take care out there!

pale blue oxford: thrifted Banana Republic
horse print skirt: Urban Outfitters
"navy" tights: We Love Colors
silver shoes: BCBG via eBay
brown coat: J. Crew via eBay
Eve watch: Swatch
mood bracelet: ?
clementine: Cuties

2 comments:

  1. I love your skirt. The shape is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you added the blue tights, great pop of color!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!